Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally...

... just getting around to update the blog. I got a Blackberry about 2 weeks ago and so I am not going to the PC as often to check email, etc. So let's catch up. We have a new foster named Kix. She is great and will become permanent sometime in June. We are getting a fence for our yard, construction starts Thursday! YEA! Baron turned 5 years old yesterday. We got a cake from Three Dog Bakery. Yum.

We have enjoyed the long weekend and are taking tomorrow off as well to finish some home/yard projects. I bought some Foxglove to put in the yard. Fortunately, I checked the toxicity before planting. It is extremely poisonous, even to people if ingested, so needless to say I will be bringing that back tomorrow.

Rant - we were shopping at Costco Saturday night when we overheard a sales person say something about the store being closed. It was 6:30! Who closes shopping at 6:30 on a Saturday. Lame. If I am going to spend $400 on random large packages I want you to stay open longer!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Baron!! :) Congrats on the fence. Life is about to get sooo much easier. =) Yea!! I am so glad Kix is doing well, she will certainly have a greyt home. Hope to see you guys again soon.

genji said...

Happy Bday, Baron! That cake looks yummy. Congratulations Kix! See what you have to look forward to on your birthday.

I asked that at Costco once, and they told me that it was a cost-saving measure. Whatever.